1928 Fully restored Ford TriMotor is coming to PML Airport (E45).
- Rides at $70 online for adults ($75 walk-up) and $50 for children under 17.
- See the grandeur of the high Sierras from a seat in flying history!
- Friday thru Sunday, December 16-18, 2016, from 9:00 to 4:00 daily.
- Pine Mountain Lake Airport (E45) is on Elderberry Way (off Ferretti Road), Groveland, CA.
- Go to http://www.flytheford.org for more information and reservations.
- Not ready to fly? Stop in for a free tour and to take photos.
Experience history in action.
- This was the first US passenger airliner!
- Built by Ford Motor Company in 1928 with 3 engines to build passenger confidence, and with steering wheels in the cockpit.
- Only 5 ford TriMotors are still flying in the world … and one is coming to us!
- This airplane initiated air travel that we know today, inspiring the first passenger terminals, paved runways, and airport hotels.